Level 2000 in Slotomania POSSIBLE??! SECRETS REVEALED!


After doing a interview with a level 2000+ player on Slotomania,  I have found out their secrets.

  1. Diamond status
  2. Using as many devices to spin as possible you can control all of the devices
  3. Buy coin packages if really go broke
  4. When traveling, or in a move, just put the game in free spins mode
  5. Get all the 4 hourly bonuses and don't miss out on any 4 hour bonus, this is important.
  6. Add more high leveled Slotomania players and get more tips from them
  7. Disable all the ads, or any apps, to prevent disconnection.
These are all the golden tips which are given by a level 2000+ Slotomania player. I would not reveal who is the person for privacy purpose. Thanks. Follow me or add me for more tips upcoming

My Facebook Page

My Profile
Previous
Next Post »