Days To Up One Level on Slotomania Level 719

I am sure that most of you are below level 500, and most of the Slotomania players are just casual players and not a hardcore player. But I'm a hardcore Slotomania player that played Slotomania everyday, and EVERYWHERE! when traveling, when sleeping on my bed, when talking to friends - I'm pressing on the spin button almost every 10 seconds. This is the reason that I leveled to level 719 in 4-5 months. In serious note, I didn't buy any coins using real currency at all.

So how many days I used to up 1 level on Slotomania? This answer is vague but what I can tell you is that if you don't have 100m of coins with you or at least 50m, you will take at least 1 month to level up. This is true, and the fact of Slotomania. I have ever lose all my assets of 200m+. This game is designed for you to lose, there is no way that you can win the game and keep winning all the way, agree?

Also the maker of Slotomania keep implementing more coins packages to influence you to buy their coin packages in fact it is just a scam when you reached a high level. Because once you reached a high level even how much coins you buy using your real money you will still lose everything, everything = all your coins.

I used to have 200m in my account and lost all the coins in just merely 2 days. So how about buying 3.6m using 200 USD? If you are like me with a level of 700+ you will surely wasting money to buy coins using real currency.



I take 1 month to level up my Slotomania at level 719 if I have less than 10m in hand, but if I have more than 100+ in hand I can level up quickly like 5 or 10 levels in a day.

What are your views?
Previous
Next Post »