iOS or Android More Stable To Play Slotomania?

Today, I will talk about about smartphones on playing Slotomania, I have a iPad, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S3. Which one is a better system to play Slotomania? iOS or Android?



Most of you might thought that iOS is better to play Slotomania, as Apple products are more stable, then you are wrong, after doing a intensive of 1 week testing on playing Slotomania using my iPhone, iPad, most of the times you will get disconnected when you hit bonuses or scatters. I'm sure it is very scary to get disconnected when you hit bonuses or scatter.

I searched for ways to prevent such crashing or disconnecting when playing Slotomania, but there is no information at all. Then, I try to optimize my iPhone, iPad using the methods mentioned on guides in the Internet, all don't work at all, Slotomania will still disconnect you frequently or crash whenever you hit something big like a bonus or scatter.

In the other hand, when I use my Samsung Galaxy S3 to play Slotomania, I did not encounter any disconnection or crashing issues at all, everything work smoothly, and the game run smoothly too, I am also able to collect all my free gifts which amounted to more than 1000+. While in the other hand when I try to collect the free gifts using my iPhone or iPad, Slotomania will just hang and crash. Don't believe me? When your free gifts which more than 1000+ and you try to use your iPhone or iPad to collect free gifts see what happens.

My final choice on playing Slotomania using smartphones is using Android smartphones as Android has proven to be more stable when playing Slotomania and won't crash when you hit bonuses or scatters which is very important.
Previous
Next Post »