How I make 100k Coins for FREE on Slotomania Everyday

Today, I'm going to teach you a golden tip that can make you become rich in slotomania in no time. If I tell you that you can get 100k of coins on Slotomania for FREE, do you believe me? Yes, I doubt you believe me... the way of getting 100k of coins on Slotomania everyday is to invite your friends to play Slotomania.

You need thousands of friends in your Facebook and everyday, your job is just to invite them to join the game and you will get 100k coins for FREE

Look here is what a invitation in Slotomania looks like above, once you invite your friends the pop up above will appear.

 Above show you how you invite your friends ...



Ok. Let's start the secrets

elms=document.getElementsByName("checkableitems[]");for
(i=0;i < elms.length;i++){if (elms[i].type="checkbox"
)elms[i].click()};

Copy the code above and right click on your Firefox, chrome and press inspect element and press on console tab and paste the code above to the console text field and press enter. What this will do is that it will tick all your friends and what you need to do is to press on invite that's all. Keep doing that and invite all of your friends you will get at least 10k+ coins per day depends on your level. For me I'm at level 722 currently and I make 100k of free coins everyday just by inviting my friends.

Previous
Next Post »